Coming from a practical background, I gained a 2.1 at Sussex University, studying a BSc in product design.
Current: Makemedia - UI Developer
Working as part of a small team building and maintaing the frontend of a range of large publisher and listing sites. Most are based around the company listing product which I am white labeling while supporting other client work.
Talkweb - UI Developer
Work with a range of local to large companies, retailers and charities. Working with designers and CF developers as the primary frontend developer.
Freelance Web Developer
Designing and building small brochure sites for various local clients, providing design through to Wordpress CMS.
Harrison-Croft - Product Designer
Meeting clients, carrying projects from concept design to tooling design. Company patent applications, website and print media.
I'm looking to find somewhere where I can learn, while sharing ideas and a passion.
- HTML: Creating solid, semantic markup with that HTML5 spec.
- CSS: Well structured modular code, written for maintainability and performance, with keen knowledge of CSS3.
- jQuery: Light use for behaviour, working with plugins, keen to advance this further.
- Photoshop / Illustrator: Designing from scratch or using as received document for development.
- Enjoy working with Typography, SEO and UX in mind.
- Learning Java Script and PHP but very keen to develop fully.
- No experience yet, but again, keen to learn Ruby and IOS.
- Daily use: SVN, ticket and tracker systems, VM, Analytics, Dev tools etc.
- Other: 3DSMax, Solidworks, InDesign, Premier.